Saturday, November 21, 2009

Something sweet

After lunch today I wanted something sweet but didn't want cookies, candy, etc. I also had a bag of cranberries that I've been debating what I want to do with, so I decided to make some cranberry sauce to drizzle over my yogurt.

Cranberry sauce is so easy to make! 3 ingredients-cranberries (I used 6oz), sugar (1/2 cup), and water (3/4 c).


Bring this mixture to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. The cranberries will begin to pop.

Within minutes you will have a thickened mixture, enjoy warm or place in the refrigerator to have cold.


I also tried another of the Nescafe instant coffee, the Colombian Gourmet flavor, and it was the best cup of instant coffee I have ever had! I would highly recommend.

I'm about to walk downtown to pick up a few things at Trader Joe's and stretch out my legs. I took my first hot yoga class yesterday, and it was amazing! I thought I would struggle through the 90 minute session, but I enjoyed every sweaty minute :) I'm also feeling it today, but in a good way.

Have a great day!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment