Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 1

Hey all-


My break officially began today! I'm currently on Megabus trying to blog, but their free wireless is a bit slow. I won't really complain though because it's free!


Sunday my roommate and I hosted our 2nd Thanksgiving potluck and invited students in our class. It was so much fun and there were so many great dishes! I'm not going to go into detail, and will have to post most pictures later because it's taking way too long at the moment :(


The spread:


My plate consisted of lots of veggies including roast beet salad I made, sweet potato polenta with a bit of fresh cranberry sauce on top, stuffed mushrooms, and steamed kale:
I also grabbed some mashed cauliflower which I grabbed after I snapped a picture of my plate but the bowl is below:


There were so many desserts! This picture does not do the spread justice:
I had a bit of everything and this went back from a bit more.



I don't know what I'm doing in this picture :/
Ok I'm off, before I lose internet all together.


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment