Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 2


I can't believe it's already Friday! Time flew by and I'll be returning to the city tomorrow evening. This week has been amazing and there is so much to be thankful for including time spent with family and friends, and a wonderful thanksgiving spread including fish for me, vegetarian stuffing, sweet potatoes, mac'n cheese, cranberry sauce, and maple brussel sprouts.

This morning my mom, sister, my sister's friend, and I got up at 4 am and were out the door by 4:20 to make it to Target for their 5 am opening. The line was wrapped around the parking lot, but we were considerably close compared to the size of the line when they opened the doors. It was crazy but organized as everyone ran for the doorbuster sales. I went for the DVD's and bought more than I probably need but now I feel like I finally have a movie collection. We then hit the mall and a few other stores, returned home and we all took a nice nap.



Right now I'm watching Up with my mom and sis, it's such a cute movie. Then off to meet a few friends from high school!

Have a great night,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment