Monday, June 13, 2011

Easy to Please


I haven't been to the grocery store this week apart from buying some yogurt, english muffins which were on sale, a can of black beans, and 4 bananas. Originally I had intended to go to Whole Foods this weekend to pick up a few more items, but my freezer and cabinets are pretty well stocked and the bank account is running pretty low while I wait on either reimbursements from the last conference or my next paycheck. It also doesn't help that I've been eyeing a few summer shoes, tanks, and dresses that I really want to purchase. Not to mention I'm just 1 day away from my first CSA of the season! From June until the end of November my refrigerator will be overflowing with goods.

All that to say I wanted tonight's dinner to come from ingredients I currently have in stock.

Well, I have pasta, and an egg, and veggies, and cheese...I'm sure I could do something with that, google search. Haha, okay, pasta with a fried egg on top sounds perfect to me!


And it was pretty delish!

Catch ya later,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment