Monday, June 20, 2011

Lettuce Wraps

Hey Bloggies,

This evening I gave the 600 rep challenge from BodyRock.tv another chance. I first attempted this routine 3 weeks ago and was able to go through the routine once (300 reps) in about 50 minutes. I took lots of breaks during and in between exercises and it was still torture. This was also after about a month of travels and irregular workouts.

This time around I really pushed myself and got through 300 reps in 32 min 14 sec. Talk about an improvement! I plan to try it again in about 10 days and get through 600 in about an hour.

After breaking a sweat I made shrimp lettuce wraps for dinner. Buttercrunch lettuce from the CSA, carrots chopped, avocado, and shrimp in an avocado sauce.

For the sauce I combined a bit of avocado, about 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt, cayenne pepper, and paprika.

To satisfy my sweet tooth I microwaved berry applesauce with a crumbled up cookie...I wanted to go back for another cookie but controlled myself.

Back to reading and then some pilates to stretch out from the BodyRock, otherwise I'll be feeling it in the morning.

Catch ya later,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment