Monday, July 19, 2010

Cat Walk

Among the things I love about summer in the city, the summer artwork installations rank pretty high.

This year's installations include the Event Horizon Statues at Madison Square Park and the Sidewalk Catwalk from Herald Sq to Times Sq.

Event Horizon:

Some of these statues are put in eerie locations, do you see it?





The Catwalk:







Nicole

Ps-Can't believe it's Monday, where did the weekend go?!? Part of the lunch menu today includes cabbage from my CSA used to make a lighter coleslaw. Basically I used a 1:1 ratio of fat free plain greek yogurt and mayo (rather than all mayo). Should be yummy!

The dressing also included dijon mustard, splash of white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper:


Cabbage and carrots:
And I think I forgot to take a picture of final product, oh well, you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment