Monday, January 18, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner

Hey!

How was everyone's weekend? My plans as of Friday were to work all weekend, and when I woke Saturday morning I still had every intention of working in the lab all weekend. However, after waking up at the crack of dawn and reading the morning away, my brain was fried and I realized that mental breaks are necessary so I took the rest of the weekend easy.

The weather on Saturday was also amazing, 50* and sunny! I would have been a fool not to take advantage. Amanda and I decided to walk downtown to enjoy the unseasonable temperature and hit-up The Organic Grill for dinner. I love this place and they have a wonderful vegetarian/vegan breakfast menu offered all day! Their menu is also pretty hilarious and worth a read for laughs and giggles if nothing else.

We both ended up taking advantage of the breakfast option. I ordered the tofu rancheros with vegan cheese:

Amanda ordered the tofu omelette:
The thing was huge and full of fresh veggies!
We left with our stomachs full and happy!

Happy MLK day-

Nicole

1 comment: