Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hey all~

I don't know if you are aware of the brand "Food Should Taste Good," but I'm a huge fan! The products are all natural and are amazing in every way, which unfortunately makes them hard to stop eating at times. In addition, to making products that are delish, the company also has great values and often turns consumer ideas into products. As in the case with their newest chips. I couldn't resist being one of the first to try them out so I ordered their new flavor sampler pack.

And received a free tote bag!
For dinner tonight I wasn't terribly hungry, and really just wanted some yogurt and granola. But...my meals today were lacking in the veggie department so I compromised by blending in some spinach, a banana, and protein powder and of course I still had my granola.

I also snacked on the cheddar flavored Food Should Taste Good chips and they're another winner :)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment