Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love new things!

I've tried a few new things in the food world this week, and all of them were good! Every time I see an ad or a coupon for a new food item, I want to try it. Advertiser's have a big effect on me! Anyway, one of them is pretzel m&m's. I know these have been out for a while, but I haven't been able to find them in stores until yesterday. I'm guessing I only found them because of people buying halloween candy instead of regular candy. They are great! Crunchy, sweet and salty.



I've been seeing an ad in many magazines for dark chocolate almond milk lately. I bought some yesterday and had some for breakfast today. It was amazing! Better than regular chocolate milk!



I also love trying new restaurants! I went to one called Fat Cat Cafe, which serves mostly sandwiches, soups, etc. We were the only table there for dinner, and I'm guessing it was because it was a Tuesday and it's recently expanded its hours to dinner. The dinner menu included a free glass of wine! I got chicken scalupini over linguine. It had chicken, sausage, black olives, and onions in a red sauce. It tasted like pizza and was so so good!



Fall always makes me want to eat soup, so I made a potato soup, with bacon, cheese, and scallions for garnish. Very yummy!



Have a nice weekend!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment