Sunday, October 17, 2010

Renaissance Faire!

It's that time of year again... time to go to the Renaissance Faire! Yesterday was the third time I've been, and it's a lot of fun! There are tons of performances. Comedy singing acts, sword swallowing, knife throwing, jousting, living chess match, and so much more. What makes it even better is it takes place in a winery, so there was lots of wine and many other drinks! I started with a hard cider that was really tasty!



I drank it while I watched two performances, which were both hysterical!



The Dandy Pirates!


I also saw jousting and a few other performances, all really great!





I had some tasty Irish nachos. Potato chips with cheese, bacon, and scallions. Very yummy!



Another thing that's fun to do while at the Ren Faire is just people watching. There are some strange people!






Have a nice week!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment