Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Bells


I'm totally posting backwards, but that's what happens when you have a backlog of entries, well that's what happens to me at least.

Monday my mind was racing all day with all that I wanted to say on the blog when I had a free moment, but said moment never came, and the rest of the week hasn't been much better.

Anyhow, going back to last Friday, I accompanied a friend to a wedding and had a wonderful time. The couple getting married were so sweet and you could easily see the love between them.

Again, I'm in Austin so I'm keeping this post short and sweet, but I love a good wedding and wanted to share!

We got to the reception area early and I was immediately brought a drink and appetizers, I passed on the apps but the drink looked interesting so I went ahead and tried:



I loved the decor, so simple but sweet:


Menu-offered several buffet stations with regional inspired dishes:

I stuck with the mexican options, I've found that with Mexican, minus the salsa, I'm pretty safe regarding food allergies. On my plate a few tortilla chips, plantains, guacamole, and black beans with red peppers:



Loved the silverware, so modern:


Have a good one,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment