Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pier 25

Once again I'm behind in posting...don't know where the week has gone, not that I'm complaining!

Last weekend was AMAZING! I was able to spend time with all my favorite people including Dana who is visiting from Texas, I've really missed that girl!! Saturday we explored the extended High Line, grabbed sushi to picnic in the park, and ended the evening with an out of this world dance performance at Central Park Summer Stage.

I spent Sunday afternoon and evening with Matt who is back in the city for 3 short weeks before heading to California for a month. We ended up exploring pier 25:




and played a round at the newly constructed mini golf course.



We went back to my apartment to cook dinner. In the meanwhile we snacked on some aged gouda, olives, and red peppers:


As usual during the summer, I looked to my CSA share for inspiration.


And viola lemon and dill salmon:


with a stuffed summer squash.


More to come.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment