Friday, December 3, 2010

Back to a Routine

Okay, you know that you've been away too often when your doorman thinks you moved!

Not the case, and I have no travel plans until Christmas, yay! I'm also just about back to east coast time, cooking, my workout routine, and sleep schedule. The last has been the hardest, I've been waking up earlier each morning but still have trouble going to sleep early enough to get 8 hours of sleep.

This evening I also finally made it to the gym in time for a spin class. I was originally planning on rock climbing tonight, but didn't think I had the energy. I forgot how much I love spin, particularly when the teacher plays upbeat fun music.

On the cooking side I finally made some granola. I based my recipe off of Megan's Pumpkin Pie Granola. I didn't have any applesauce on hand so I used oil.

The recipe gave me a chance to use the squash/pumpkins I had laying around and used them for the granola.



For a final touch I added pumpkin seeds.



Doesn't it look perfect in a package? This might make a good Christmas present!


Ciao,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment