Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pumpkin Curry Soup

I was going to do one more post about my last day in the San Francisco but I've been doing quite of bit of cooking so let's get to some eats.

Right before leaving for San Francisco I hosted a Thanksgiving Potluck dinner with my small group from church. I whipped up a batch of Pumpkin Curry soup.

Despite having a few pumpkins laying around I went with a can of pumpkin to save some time.


I went with the recipe found here, but instead of heavy cream I used lite coconut milk.


Other treats of the night included stuffing, cranberry sauce, steamed vegetables, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pie!


My plate included a bit of everything, minus the pumpkin pie which I went for after eating the below:
Catch ya later,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment