Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Hey Bloggies,

Yesterday was the perfect Saturday. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, all of November and most of October I was in another state! I originally had intended on going to the gym for the Saturday morning classes but decided to sleep in instead.

I also had intended on giving the apartment a thorough cleaning but it was a lazy day and I ended up watching a lot of the food network, writing Christmas cards, and baking blondies.


This one was fresh out of the over, warm, gooey, umm, yeah...

Ah, I don't think words can express how delicious these are, my roommate and I have put a healthy dent into the batch, thankfully the recipe only made 9.


Today I need to be a little more productive-
On the agenda:
-lab
-writing thank you cards
-rock climbing
-church
-small group
-clean at least a bit

Catch ya later,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment