Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Magazines!

I don't know about you, but I get very excited to get my new food magazines every month! Yesterday, I got Rachael Ray and Cooking Light. I also get Taste of Home and Food & Wine monthly. I love food magazines! There's always something new I want to try in every issue!


So breakfast today was very simple, yet very good! I tried Blueberry Muffin Shredded Mini Wheats for the first time today. Luckily, I also had some blueberries, so I threw those in too. Topped off with vanilla almond milk, this was the best breakfast of the week!



I subbed in a 6th grade class today. It's definitely not my favorite grade. They have major attitude problems that I don't care to deal with. So when I got home, I opened up some raspberry sparkling wine. So very good, and just what I needed to get my mind off those kids!



I don't have many plans for the weekend, but I probably will bake some cookies. Butterscotch oatmeal sound good! And I might make some dog treats too.

Happy (almost) weekend!

~Sarah

5 comments:

  1. raspberry wine looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is! my favorite sparkling wine i've found so far, and only $9 a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so giddy when I get my Cooking Light or Rachael Ray magazines in the mail. There is always a handful of recipes I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get my Cooking Light in the mail yet :( I also love your cereal bowl, I almost bought one today at Bed Bath and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love love getting magazines in the mail. I renew my subscriptions and I always think of it as a "gift that keeps on giving!"

    ReplyDelete