Friday, May 21, 2010

Two Things I Love

I've been busy this week! Work has been... exhausting! The kids in every class I've subbed in this week were very chatty and just all over the place.

I also had a screening interview for the Council Rock School District in PA. I felt pretty good about it, and I'll find out in a couple of weeks if I get on the approved list. They have a lot of openings for the next school year.

I celebrated having a good interview with 2 of my favorite foods. I went to Whole Foods and got some yummy olives from their olive bar. They have the best olives there! Don't ask me why, but I LOVE olives. I eat them every day! I believe they are actually good for you, too, because they have those monounsaturated fats. I don't know anyone else that likes them more than me. My favorite ways to eat them are right out of the jar, or in a salad. Green are my favorite.



One of my other favorite foods in sushi. I find myself craving it all the time, but not many people I know share my love, so I don't have it that often. I got a brown rice spicy tuna roll from Whole Foods, and it was delicious! I like most kinds of sushi and rolls, except mackerel which is just to fishy.



This weekend is my family's annual trip to Knoebel's, a PA amusement park and campground. It is a fantastic family park with the best roller coaster on the planet. I love amusement parks, and this one is great. The rides are more like carnival rides, with a couple of roller coasters, a haunted house, and a mini golf course. The food is actually great for being an amusement park, and very reasonably priced too. I'll tell you a bit more about it when I get back. Have a nice weekend!

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love olives too! (I am a salt fiend)
    Good luck with the screening process! :-)

    ReplyDelete