Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!


Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! I love this unofficial start to the summer! Plus, it's going to be 90 degrees here this weekend--perfect to start swimming!

Last weekend was great at Knoebels amusement park. The weather was great and the rides and food were good too. My favorite thing to do while camping is roasting marshmallows! Yum!







Not much happened this week for me, just subbing!
This weekend I'll be going to the Devon horse show with a friend. It's her birthday this weekend, so I'm making her a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. It's not all the way done yet, so pictures will come later! Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. peanut butter icing?? nice! I have never heard of that before! I bet it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is! I tasted some before I iced the cake. I saw it first on the Barefoot Contessa show a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love campfires and smores!!! Happy holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete