Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Red Curry

Hey Bloggies!

I've dappled here and there with curry dishes, and usually I don't have much luck. To be honest, it's because I simply throw in a little of this and a little of that, and generally when cooking this method works for me. However, I didn't grow up with curry dishes and have no rhyme or reason for my madness, so I thought it was time I follow an actual recipe.

Cooking Light had an entire section on vegetarian thai dishes for their January/February issue, so I figured what better time to work on developing a go to curry dish? I used the recipe found here.



For the most the dish was pretty good...not spicy though so I'll be adding hot peppers in the future. Otherwise, simple and delicious!

In other news I've decided to run my 2nd half marathon! I need to get my training schedule together. I feel like I might be doing quite a bit of this training on the treadmill, because there are so few hours of daylight during non work hours. I could go into lab a bit later in the morning, but I'm usually most productive in the morning so I don't really want to trade in that time. The other issue is the snow and worse the ice. My die hard running friends go out in these conditions, but I'm too scared to twist an ankle on some black ice, thus I think I'll be okay with training partly on the treadmill.

Have a great one,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the congrats!! Love the your site too :) And how exciting on the upcoming 2nd half!

    ReplyDelete