Friday, April 15, 2011

Last NYC dinner

...for 3 weeks! I'm currently in the airport heading to Peru, yay!!


Last night I met up with a few friends at Shalel Lounge for a dinner, drinks, and chatter. I've been to Shalel once prior for dinner with just one other friend. A party of 7 makes things 7 times better! We were able to sit in a cute enclosed area with lit candles all around!!


The lounge was across the street from Magnolia's bakery. I tried to resist but when I was given the chance to take a bite of this coconut bar...


...and then this cupcake. Well I caved. This cupcake had no chance. Not to mention, it was purple, it was meant to be :)


Then the men in our group got to talking about beer, and before I knew it we were at The Ginger Man.

I had a dark Belgian beer, the Corsendonk. I was pretty good but not my favorite dark beer.



I had to photograph this amazing looking parmesan encrusted soft pretzel although it was Erica's not mine. Next time I make it back to The Ginger Man I'll have to try!!


They'll be call to board shortly so I'm gonna wrap this up. Talk with you next from Peru!!

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I am finally getting caught up on blogs since being MIA in Chicago!! I will be praying for a safe flight for you. PS Cupcakes NEVER have a chance around me, either!

    ReplyDelete