Monday, April 11, 2011

Rise and Shine

Yesterday I finished the methods and results section of my paper and thought about how I want to set up the introduction and discussion sections. Which means today I need to write a decent first draft of the discussion and also get some bench work done and imaging as well given that the microscope is fixed...mmm, yeah that's not a lot right?

Well, one thing at a time right.

Backing up a bit last night for dinner I had polenta fries, brussels sprouts, and a 2 egg white scramble with 1/2 a portobella mushroom and a sprinkle of cheese.


Although I haven't been to the grocery store in about 2 weeks I have so much left in my refrigerator! I mean I'm thrilled to have so much fresh food to eat but I hope I'm able to get it all in my belly before Friday, I would hate to throw a lot a way.

Breakfast was a smoothie, made with 1 banana, cup of frozen pineapples, and coconut water; and cereal on the side.


Gotta run, just realized I'm suppose to go to a talk downtown this evening so now I have less time to get through my to do list, yay! May have to skip that talk...let's see :)

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your paper! And I NEED to try polenta!!!

    ReplyDelete