Friday, December 18, 2009

50th Post

Hey all-

This is my 50th post, where has time gone?! Equally as exciting, I took my last final yesterday!! Afterwards I ran a few errands, took a killer class at Crunch, and then it was time for my lab's Christmas party.

The party was on the top floor of the apartment building next to mine, I was one of the 1st to arrive since I had intended on helping with setup, I guess I came a little too late to help.


The view from this floor is amazing!

Soon more coworkers began to arrive.

And some furry friends.

Food was somewhat of a hodgepodge, there was quite a bit catered from an italian restaurant, but coworkers also brought in things as well. From the italian selection I had broccoli rabe and pumpkin ravioli. I didn't eat the shrimp thing that's on my plate, I quickly grabbed it because someone told me is was stuffed eggplant. I don't know what they were looking at, and I should have taken a better look because that clearly was not eggplant!!


The desserts were a plenty, I took a picture and a nibble of my coworkers plate and then went to get my own slice of the frosted banana cake.

Santa also made an appearance (my boss) in order to handout the secret santa gifts.

My gift was perfect, a vegan cookbook. I can't wait to give the recipes a try!
For the rest of the day I see:
  • lunch with old coworkers
  • picking up my cousin and doing christmas things around the city
  • spin class
Have a great day, 7 days 'til Christmas!

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole! I've seen that cookbook and it looks awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Glad you liked my raspberry white chocolate combo -- I thought I was pretty smart, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuummmmm the desserts look really tastie yum-yum give me some lol.

    ReplyDelete