Sunday, December 6, 2009

Diner Inspired

Yesterday I was in such a funk, the Friendly Fires concert and the company of a good friend definitely helped me to get back into the normal swing of things. Also, sorry again about the formatting of the last post, after about 6 attempts to fix it I gave up and went to bed.

This weekend went by so fast and I unfortunately didn't have time to do holiday baking as intended. I did however, make myself a wonderful brunch yesterday after an intense workout. It was very much diner inspired with scrabbled eggs, home fries, and toast-except with my twist, adding spinach to the eggs and using a sweet potato (my first favorite orange food-pumpkin comes second).

When grabbing hot sauce in the refrigerator for my potatoes, I realized that between me and my roommate we have 5 varieties! I guess we like it hot :)

Ok, off to make the most of the reminder of my weekend.

Oh, and countdown to the Arctic Monkeys concert-4 more days!!!!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment