Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trip down memory lane

Hey all-

Some of my first music memories come from drives along Lincoln drive in Philadelphia when I was younger coming to and from my grandma's house. Well, of course my mom was doing the driving and I was a little one sitting in the back seat with my shades on and the window cracked breathing in the cool air.

Let's take a walk down memory lane:

Humpty Dance (1989)

Bobby Brown-Every Little Step You Take (1989)

Bell Biv DeVoe-Poison (1990)
You know you want to get up and dance ;) "It's diving me out of my mind....kiss her kiss her love her that girl is poison"

Tony! Toni! Tone!-Feels Good (1990)


Heavy D & The Boyz-Now that We Found Love (1993)

Boyz II Men-Motown Philly (1993)



Soul For Real-Candy Rain (1995)
What happened to these kids?

Keith Sweat-Nobody (1996)

Outkast-Ms. Jackson (2001)

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment