Monday, November 29, 2010

Ena's Wedding Part 1-Friends

While Sarah was getting her fill of turkey I was celebrating my friend Ena's wedding! It was a huge 3 part 2 day ceremony and I want to share so much of the experience so I'll post in parts.

This post will focus mostly on friends of the bride and my beautiful dresses from Rent the Runway ;) which I highly recommend for everyone.

For those unfamiliar with Rent the Runway take a look. Basically, they offer high fashion dresses from the current season that you can rent for a 4-8 day period. You select a dress you like, they send two sizes along with a second look just in case you don't like the first (second dress is at a very low price!). This worked out perfectly for me because I needed multiple dresses for the weekend.

Dress 1:

Night 1, the Sangeet


More friends and looks from Day 2, the wedding ceremony



My dress for Day 2:


We got a little antsy while waiting to head over to the reception on night 2 and started taking photos of one another.


Still ahead, the food, the dancing, and most importantly the bride!

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. How pretty you look :), looks like a lovely, fun wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is beautiful! i am jealous...i have always wanted to go to an indian wedding! i hear they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete