Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boredom

Hi all! I've been absent from blogging for a while, because my life has been pretty boring! Nothing much going on, other than work. And I like teaching, it's fun! Most of the time, anyway, until I have to be a music teacher. I love music, but I'm not specifically musically inclined. I did play the clarinet for a few years, and of course I sing along to songs all the time, but I can't teach music. So, of course, the music teacher leaves videos. Sing-alongs, videos about composers, etc. Today, I sat through about 4 1/2 hours of videos. They were pretty interesting, especially when I found a video I remembered watching when I was young, called Wee Sing in Sillyville. Very cute, and has a moral about acceptance. Has anyone else seen these? Although they're from the '80's, they are still very entertaining!



Don't get me wrong, I know I'm getting paid to watch videos. But at the end of the day, I find out the music teacher has pneumonia and is in the hospital, and I was asked to sub for her for the rest of the week. Watching all these videos about music are going to drive me crazy. But I'm wondering if I could throw in a couple of musicals that I actually like so I don't die of boredom in the next 2 days. Which ones would you suggest? I'm thinking some classic Disney would do the trick!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya, a whole week of those videos and I'd be going insane!

    ReplyDelete