Friday, February 25, 2011

The ABC's of Nicole

The ABC’s of Me

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: A double

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning out the dishwasher-I know the hard work is done for me, but it's so easy to delay this task.

D. Dogs: None of my own at the moment :(

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast! I don't know how people are able to skip, I get dizzy if I go more than an hour without eating when I wake up.

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’4.5 (I think I should remeasure myself because I might just be 5'5)

I. Instruments you play(ed): The flute...I should start up again

J. Job title: Graduate Fellow

K. Kids: One day.

L. Live: in the best city in the world-NYC.

M. Mom’s name: Michelle

N. Nicknames: I hate nick names unless you give me a clever one that is unique to you and our relationship! As in my one co-worker calls me Cinnabon

O. Overnight hospital stays: None.

P. Pet peeve: Waiting for people who are late (though I've been getting bad with time management myself :-/)

Q. Quote from a movie: Hard to pick but I will go with one from a favorite movie-Willy Wonka

I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready!

R. Righty or Lefty: Lefty! Although I cut and play sports for the most part with my right.

S. Siblings: Much younger sister, Holly 14

T. Time you wake up: I like to be an early bird, so 5:30. However, my hours are starting to get crazy so lots of late nights makes it harder to wake up!

U. Underwear: Depends on the pants I'm wearing ;)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I think the only one at this point is Eggplant-can't get over the texture (yet I like tofu, go figure!)

W. What makes you run late: Poor planning, or too much multitasking (mostly the latter)

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Ahh, torso, if that makes sense. The doctor thought I might have had scoliosis.

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm going to say my favorite thing to eat and make which is a simple PB sandwich.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Giraffe!


Hey all, spent most of the week working on details for my lab meeting, hence the lack of post on my part. I hope in the meanwhile you learned a bit about me! I got this idea from Rah raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment