Monday, February 21, 2011

It may be "Cooking Light"...

But it's not "Cooking Easy!" Ok, let me explain. I subscribe to a few cooking magazines, and tonight's meal came from Cooking Light magazine. Here's the recipe:



Enchilada casserole. Sounds easy, right? Well, a lot of chopping, pre-cooking, and assembling was needed for the final product. It was a lot of work! This happens to me quite often, because I don't usually read the recipe beforehand. I just figure it should be simple enough. Despite the recipe being very involved and taking way longer to make than it said, it turned out really well!

Nice and brown on the top! (cooking time of 25 minutes, not 15 like it said!)



Just perfect on the inside!



So will I be making this recipe again? Probably not. Was it worth it? Definitely!

'Night all!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment