Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friday Sun

Hey all!

So much to share with you from this weekend, and the weekend not's even over! Let's backup to Friday...

When life gives you a 77* day in the middle of March, you take a walk! Particularly when in the 5 day outlook, snow shows up multiple times :(



I met up with a couple of classmates to get off of campus for lunch. We headed to Le Pain Quotidien. I love this bakery which also serves a wide selection for lunch and is very vegan friendly! I walked in with the intention of simply having a bowl of soup, but everything on the menu was calling my name so I decided to have the quinoa and arugula salad.


How pretty is it (sorry for the awkward shadows)?


After work I took further advantage of the great weather and took a walk downtown to meet a good friend from undergrad for dinner. I haven't seen this girl since the end of October, so it was great to catch up! We met at Saravaa for Indian food.

We both has a dosa, a fermented crepe made from rice batter and black lentils. I had the vegetable dosa, made spicy with green chilies.



Susan had the masala dosa, a dosa filled with mildly spicy mashed potatoes.

So delicious and very decently priced...at least from the NYC point of view.

More to come!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment