Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I Like

While I try to keep snacking to a minimum, it's inevitable that it's going to happen from time to time. The snack I crave most is chocolate, and I've found a couple of things I really like that are low in calories and taste really good. The first one is chocolate covered, chocolate flavored peeps. They have plain peeps that are chocolate coated also. They come in a 2 pack, and are only 110 calories for both. I really enjoyed these today! I was eating them while driving, so I didn't take a picture of them.

The other snack you will like if you like white chocolate. For something sweet to eat at lunch, I brought a 100-calorie pack of cinna-swirl rice mini cakes, with white chocolate drizzle. These things are so so good! They taste very similar to a cinnamon bun, but with only 100 calories! I like that it says "cheating with chocolate" on the package.



Now, for a couple of songs I heard today that I really liked. I was watching SNL from Saturday, and British musician Jesse J was the performer of the night. Her song "Price Tag" is great! I have never heard of her before now, and I think I will listen to more of her music!



The other song is from Maroon 5. I love this band, and I've been hearing more and more of their new songs lately. Today, I heard "I Can't Lie." Such a great song!



That's it for now!

~Sarah

1 comment: