Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morning Wake Up Call

Hey all!

My mom is so awesome! I texted her last night asking for a morning wake up call so I could have a little inspiration for my AM workout, and 5:30 on the dot the phone rang. I should mention she's up at that time getting ready for work so I'm not having her get up, but she's still very much a zombie at that time so I'm very much thankful :)

Otherwise, not too much going on, lots of purple smoothies consumed this week.



As well as polenta fries. Love polenta fries, made easy thanks to trader joe's or any pre-made and formed polenta. Simply cut into fries, drizzle with EVO and your choice of seasonings and bake at 350* for 20 minutes!


With a little BBQ sauce for dipping, yum!


How is your week going?

Night,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. week is going...thats for sure. ready for the weekend, going to chicago next week and praying for much needed clarity about the boy i'm dating :( can you believe i've never tried polenta? i realllllly want too!

    ReplyDelete