Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend Shenanigans!!

Another year of recruiting grad students and another great weekend!!!

Last night I took potential students to see "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" staring Daniel Radcliffe. Both the show and his performance were amazing. I would easily go see it again!


I had every intention of going to the stage door to get his autograph, however, there were too many screaming girls...I'll have to make it a point to go back on a week night maybe? Meaning go back to the stage door to get his autograph! Plus Anderson Cooper wasn't in the cast last night and I would like to see him in person as well.

Today I took my cousin around the city. First stop, a famous one, Dylan's Candy:



Then it we headed downtown to Union Sq and Havana Central for a late lunch.

Calamari:

Lobster stuffed avocado:


Sweet potato fries:

I'm not sure that we liked our meals ;)

Off to relax a bit before tonight's activities.

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Harry Potter. I can hardly believe how grown up Daniel is these days! Also, Dylans = amazing. We peeked in when we visiting NYC and I was blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Thank you so much for sharing the pics of your delicious food at Havana Central! We hope you had an excellent time and can't wait to see you again soon;)

    ReplyDelete