Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Another busy day, but I actually prefer them. I think I get more done than on days where I could do things in my spare time like clean. I love a clean space, I just hate the action of cleaning.

Since I wasn't sure if I would have time to sit and enjoy lunch today I packed a bunch of foods to snack on through the day. Into the lunch bag I threw-a Wallaby organic yogurt, strawberries, a banana, and a mix of pretzels and chocolate gram goldfish for something sweet.


I ended up having a few minutes to eat, so I cut up the strawberries and half of the banana and threw it together with the yogurt. I never had the Wallaby brand yogurt, especially since I usually stick to plain and preferably greek these days. But since I'm sticking to my budget and didn't have time to run to either Trader Joe's or Whole Foods (where usually some kind of greek yogurt is on sale) I went with Wallaby since it was on sale and still organic. Today I had raspberry and it was delish, especially when mixed with my fruit. The Australian style is also much different from anything I have had before, thinner yet creamer than traditional yogurt. I'll definitely stick to the greek when I can (15 g protein/serving) but the Wallaby isn't a bad alternative (7 g protein).

Back to work,
Nicole

PS- Do any of you watch Modern Family on Wednesday nights? It keeps me laughing every week! Cam made the show last night, "I really, really, really, just want him to get a job so I can go back to be a stay-at-home dad/trophy wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment