Friday, April 16, 2010

Rollin' along

I love posting everyday, it's like my down time to reflect upon the day. Today's eats were pretty amazing. Yesterday wasn't my favorite day, but am thankful that I cooked up some yummy treats. That way I at least began today on the right foot.

Breakfast was Bulgur Wheat Muffins with Crasins:

And lunch was definitely the best of the week! I made these awesome sweet potato croquettes with black beans and salsa. Next time I think I will let them cook a bit longer and add more beans, but basically I boiled and smashed 1 small sweet potato...

...and 1/3 cup of black beans along with some salsa.

Rolled into balls....

Coated with bread crumbs and baked at 350* for 30 minutes.

For lunch I added these with bulgur wheat (had left overs from making the muffins) and roasted brussels sprouts and asparagus, yummy!



Happy Friday!
















No comments:

Post a Comment